Caviroll Premium DPC
Right click and "Save Target/Link As".
Further informationDownload PDF Datasheet
Available in 9 variation(s).
General purpose DPC suitable for horizontal and vertical damp proofing of cavity walls.
Premium Caviroll DPC is manufactured from solid polyethylene which conforms with BS6515. It promotes excellent tensile strength and retains flexibility through a temperature range of minus 50 degrees up to plus 80 degrees centigrade. Premium Caviroll DPC is a homogeneous material, possessing superior water impermeability. Both sides of the DPC have a gripgrid surface to promote adhesion and unity with the mortar. Premium Caviroll DPC is a clean and easy to handle material. It is tough, flexible and suitable for use as a general purpose roll damp-proof course.
- Available in standard 30 linear metre rolls, in the following widths: 100, 112.5, 150, 225, 300, 337.5, 375, 450, 600 & 900mm.
- No water absorption. Water permeability - 0.00036 kg m2h atm.
- Tensile strength - 1.266 kg/mm2.
- Tearing elasticity - 800%.
- Temperature scale - Flexibility from - 50 degrees up to +80 degrees centigrade.
- British Standard DPC with gripgrid surface.