Universal Roof Ventilator for tile roof
Right click and "Save Target/Link As".
Further informationDownload PDF Datasheet
Sloping roof ventilator for use of high or low level.
The universal tile ventilator is designed for use with tiled roofs. Compatible with many styles of interlocking profiled tiles and plan tiles the universal ventilator may noramlly be used on roof pitches for 20 degrees up to 70 degrees. This ventilator promotes an air throughput rating of 15,000mm, through an insect resistant intergral screen. An optional adaptor permits the ventilator to be connected to a standard 100mm pipe if required.
- Base 405mm x 440xx, cap 293mm x210mm.
- Airflow rating 15,000mm.
- Cap avaliable in brown, terracotta or grey.
- Suitable for new and refurbishment work.
- Intergral grille/screening.
- Suits wide range of tiles.
- Not recomended for Redland Delta, Cambrain, Saxon, Richmond. Anchor, Centurion. Marley Monach, Clay pantiles. Slate. Always determine suitability. Double lap plan tiles slight modification.