Roof Ventilator for tiled roofs
Right click and "Save Target/Link As".
Further informationDownload PDF Datasheet
Available in 2 variation(s).
Sloping roof ventilator for use at high or low level.
The universal tile ventilator is designed for use with tiled roofs. Compatible with many styles of interlocking profiled tiles and plain tiles, the universal ventilator may normally be used on roof pitches from 20 degrees up to 70 degrees. This ventilator promotes an air throughput rating of 15,000mm2, through an insect resistant integral screen. An optional adaptor permits the ventilator to be connected to a standard 100mm pipe if required.
- Base 405mm x 440mm, cap 293mm x 210mm
- Airflow rating 15,000mm2.
- Cap available in brown, terracotta or grey.
- Suitable for new and refurbishment work.
- Integral grille/screening.
- Suits wide range of tiles.
- Not recommended for Redland Delta, Cambrian, Saxon, Richmond. Anchor Centurion. Marley Monach. Clay pantiles. Slate. Always determine suitability. Double lap plain tiles require slight modification.