IntroductionThe Eaves Continuous Slate Course replaces the eaves first slate course and establishes rigidity and consistent support off which the slate laying and fixing may commence. Thus the amount of slate and slate cutting is reduced. Installation is speedy and savings can be achieved in both time and overall purchasing costs.
As substitute for first (bottom layer)slate course providing support and reducing slate cutting.
- Glass reinforced polyester.
- Colour grey finish.
- 360mm wide x 3000mm long.
- Supplied in packs of 10.
- Reduces costs and site work.
- Hidden from view when installed.
- Robust and easy to handle.
- Suitable for all standard pitches of slate roof.