IntroductionDPC integrity is introduced along the line of the masonry check and cavity, promoting thermal enhancement of the revel. Sash Frame DCP's are avaliable for both traditional counterweight box styles and balance style frames. The specifier is able to select the extent of thermal enhancement to suit the frame and structural opening dimensions. In case of a balanced sash frame replacing a counterweight sash frame, the opportunity also exists to fully insulate the resultant void. Modified versions are also available where enevolpment of the frame is desired to isolate against permeating damp.
Sash Frame Insulated DPC's are specifically manufactured for use with sash window frames.
- BS polypropylene, colour black lnskorfoam polystyrene insulator.
- Size 2400mm x dimensions to suit window/wall detail.
- Various profiles to suit site requirements.
- Straight or checked reveals.
- Permits traditional closing with enhanced thermal integrity.