IntroductionThe Type TFC is manufactured in solid pethyleyne dpc, and is ready-shaped for immediate building in. Supplied in long lengths, the TFC section is bedded on mortar and in one placement provides the dpc presence required in both the cavity wall skins. The body of the TFC spans the cavity and guards against Radon gas such rising and entering the building envelope. The Type TFC also extends both inwardly and vertically. The inwardly projecting profile interfaces with the oversite membrane to maintain gas and damp protection integrity. The upwardly rising section laps and seals with the timber frame membrane.
Provides dpc in both skins. Functions as a Radon (contaminated land) cavity barrier and cavitray. Interfaces with oversite membrane. Vertically laps with timber frame membrane.
- Acts as a dpc, gas barrier and cavity.
- Interfaces with membranes.
- Arrests and pemits weep discharge of penetrating water.
- Preformed angles, steps and opening profiles.
- Joined using gas-sealed link-bond strips.
- Standard length 2440mm.