IntroductionThe type BA barrier arch is a ready-moulded DPC, supplied ready-shaped to suit the arch opening. The type BA is incorporated within the cavity wall with its base section positioned on the traditional centring or on the curved supporting lintel - whichever is applicable. The barrier arch DPC is normally returned into the inside skin, at the appropriate level. The type BA can be supplied for wide arches because it can be supplied in connecting sections.
Provides a moulded DPC barrier only for arches, thus permitting traditional construction.
- All popular styles and sizes available.
- Maximum overall length in one piece 3000mm.
- Wider arches supplied in linking sections.
- Manufactured from polypropylene.
- Provides correctly shaped DPC whilst permitting traditional construction. DPC element is established without doubt, at intrados level.