IntroductionThe use of preformed Cavicloaks and Cavilengths eliminates the need to fabricate on site. The ready-moulded units provide correctly fitting, harmonising components which ensure DPC integrity to features such as corners, columns, steps and angles. Moulded from solid DPC, the preformed cloaks offer flexibility without sagging or distorting. Options include the self-supporting upstand terminating within the cavity or alternatively returning into the inside skin, depending on application.
Preformed moulded Cavicloaks and Cavilengths for use within cavity walls. Cavicloaks are shaped to exactly fit the construction detail intended. Cavicloaks are offered in a wide range of standard sizes. Also tailor-made to suit specific applications. Cavilengths are supplied in 2440mm lengths.
- Standard and purpose made cloaks and 2440mm lengths.
- Solid polypropylene DPC.
- Securtex surface aids adhesion.
- Preformed moulded components.
- Link-seal jointing.
- Upstand termination option.
- No distortion or sagging.
- Efficient site scheduling and stock control.