IntroductionThe Type G is supplied in preformed lengths and preformed angles. Long runs can be rapidly laid with adjoining sections interlocking via integral stopends that coincide with masonry perp joints. All arrested water is discharged via caviweeps. The standard Type G profile suits cavity widths from 50mm up to 160mm and is available in lengths to suit masonry coursings. The Type G is usually supplied with a flashing already attached or with an external bed lip (see Type G - No flashing page). The Type G is suitable for traditional and timber frame construction and cannot deform or misplace like conventional roll dpc.
Provides reliable DPC system for general purpose applications including changes of level, diaphragm walls, porch and garage roof intersections, building off the solid, junctions with bay windows etc.
- Adjusts to suit cavity widths up to 160mm.
- Supplied with or without flashing attached.
- Integral stopends interlock to create long tray runs.
- Self-supporting, unrestricted cavity compartment.
- Not dependent on both skins aligning.
- Traditional or timber frame construction