IntroductionThe use of the Type L lintel stopend quickly and economically introduces a lintel feature which removes the problems and dangers experienced with volumes of water being directed into the cavity. This stopend is adjustable to suit most popular lintels and lintel damp courses, cavitrays etc. Incorporated into the moulded base of the lintel stopend is a butyl anchoring strip, which enables it to be secured towards the ends of lintels etc, in the most appropriate position to suit the masonry perp joint. Stopends do not disrupt the bond. When fitted, discharge from lintels is directed through masonry weeps, and we refer to our weepvents.
Lintel stopends for use at the ends of most popular DPC steel lintels/damp courses/trays. Now recommended by N.H.B.C.
- Durrpolyethylene 6/A, colour black.
- Adjusts to suit different shapes of lintel, DPC or cavitray.
- Integral butyl anchoring base.
- Promotes compliance of the latest N.H.B.C./Building Regulation requirements.
- Compatible with our weep vents.
- Packed in boxes of 50.