IntroductionMullion window assemblies manufactured from synthetic or real stone generally require a total of three cavitrays to maintain damp course integrity across the window head. Type Y stone mullion assembly cavitrays are preformed and each requires building into one skin only. An upper tray arrests the flow of penetrating water preventing the flow reaching the label-mould where a second tray offers protection where the cavity width is restricted. A third tray with optional insulation isolates connection between inner and outer skins.
Preformed trays for use with mullion window surrounds and similar.
- Preformed and packed per opening.
- Consistent build quality detail.
- Will not sag, distort or creep.
- Black solid polypropylene.
- Dimensioned to suit specific site details.