IntroductionSolid concrete floors and underground structures require a damp-proof and waterproof membrane to adequately resist the passage of moisture to the inside of the building. In addition, a membrane with gas resistance is required when construction takes place on a methane emitting site and/or a site subject to radon gas building control measures. Type N sitesealer membrane is supplied for waterproofing plus gas resistant applications.
Radon and Methane gas resistant membrane for use on oversites. General purpose sitesealer damp-proof membrane. Tanking and waterproofing applications.
- Gas membrane roll size: 28.6m x 1.05m = 30m2.
- Minimum overlaps: Side: 50mm Ends: 100mm
- High resistance to water pressure, water vapour transmission and gas transmission.
- Cross-ply orientated construction.
- Self-seal bonding, eliminates joint heating and drying.