IntroductionCavity Trays Limited has developed a range of petheleyne radon prevention barriers. The barriers are installed in cavity walls around the perimeter of a structure. They are so proportioned and shaped to encourage rising radon gas within the cavities, to be arrested and discharged via brick ventilators appropriately positioned. The barriers extend through at floor slab level and link with the radon resistant oversite membrane. The combined use of cavity barriers and oversite barriers minimise radon entry into the building envelope which would otherwise take place. Thus, levels are reduced within the building and at all times radon-laden air is promoted to follow a discharge route out of the structure, rather than within it.
Preformed cavity barriers designed to minimise the entry of radon gas into the building.
- Preformed barriers in all profiles and sizes, manufactured from petheleyne.
- Robust Petheleyne mouldings.
- Satisfies existing guidelines.
- Provides packaged kit appropriate for area requirements.
- High-void gas ventilation format.